(Ph D U Penn, 1981; Asst Prof) Archaeology, paleoecology, geoarchaeology; South Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- L. Flam. “The Other Side of the Mountains: Explorations in the Kirthar Mountains Region of Western Sindh, Pakistan,” in S. Searight, C. Phillips, and D. Potts, eds.,Arabia and Her Neighbors: Essays on Prehistoric and Historic Developments Presented in Honor of Beatrice de Cardi. Brussels: Brepols, pp.315-326 (1998).
- L. Flam. “Explorations in the Sindh and the Sindh Archaeological Project,” in D. Mitra, ed., Explorations in Art and Archaeology of South Asia. Calcutta: Government of West Bengal, pp. 33-51 (1996).
- L. Flam. “Excavations at Ghazi Shah 1985-1987: An Interim Report.” Pakistan Archaeology 28:131-158 (1996).
- L. Flam. “Fluvial Geomorphology of the Lower Indus Basin (Sindh, Pakistan) and the Indus Civilization,” in J. F. Shroder, ed., Himalaya to the Sea: Geology, Geomorphology and the Quaternary. London: Routledge, pp. 256-287 (1993).
- L. Flam, D. W. Jorgensen, M. D. Harvey, and S. A. Schumm. “Morphology and Dynamics of the Indus River: Implications for the Mohen jo Daro Site,” in J. F. Shroder, ed., Himalaya to the Sea: Geology, Geomorphology and the Quaternary. London: Routledge, pp.288-326 (1993).